Thursday 3 May 2007

Where in the world today!


Well that is a question i ask regularily, Where in the world am I today? Well in fact having spent yesterday in Llangollen (artistically that is) doing a map for someones wedding invitation, This morning I find myself in the Balearic Islands courtesy of Traveller magazine and Spainish tourist board. Not sure yet how I am doing these maps but I will get a better Idea at the end of the day. After that I am back to the uk to find out about local produce from around the UK for Asda Magazine. After that I am not sure.
Good and bad news on my Car it is finally being repaired with Audi paying about 50% of the costs but still going to leave me 2 grand out of pocket. We have exchanged on our house last week so will be moving in about 4 weeks, yikey that soon.

For the petrol or should i say diesel heads amongst you here is a picture of my engine :-(

No comments: