Wednesday 16 May 2007

The BLOG goes live!

Today has been busy, well busy for me, a trip into Central london, two meetings and a new project to start. WHAT! I hear you say I thought you were moving soon? Well I am and looking forward to sitting in my new studio working away on my new book to illustrate- SEWING IN NO TIME by Emma Hardy. I am looking forward to it as it will give me something to get my teeth into and also it will take the worry out of getting any new work in while i move and holiday ( and do the garden and start that DIY and do some sewing!) But today is is also the day that my blog will go live on my website thanks to all at www.pageworks.co.uk who have worked very hard and at great expense to themselves to get the website up and running especially as the Baggies are leading 3-2 in the play-off semi-finals. Thanks boys and Fixx

No comments: